Developed by teachers, social workers and Protective Behaviours experts, this comprehensive resource provides educators with easy-to-follow lesson plans mapped to Australian Curriculum, Western Australian Curriculum and the National Quality Standard.
• 44 Lesson Plans – Tailored to children in Pre-primary to Year 6
• Step-by-step Instructions – Easy to follow teaching instructions
• Printable Resources – teaching resources and student activity sheets
• Games & Video Links – Engaging classroom games and video links
• Resource recommendations – books, posters and other teaching resources (included in our Protective Behaviours Resource Kit or sold separately with the Protective Behaviours Curriculum)
PLEASE NOTE: Digital files may not be distributed or used outside of the purchaser’s school/organisation.