Developed by teachers, social workers and Protective Behaviours experts, this complete Resource Kit provides educators with Lesson Plans for Pre-primary to Year 6 and all recommended resources.
Resource Kit includes:
– 44 Lesson Plans (hard copy and digital file access)
– Step-by-step Instructions
– Printable Resources – teaching resources and student activity sheets
– Games & Video Links – engaging classroom games and video links
– Recommended Resources – listed below
No Means No
In My Heart
Max’s Creepy Crawly Slimy Things
Everyone’s Got A Bottom
The Way I Feel
The Scared Book
Personal Space Camp
Huge Bag of Worries
My Underpants Rule!
My Body What I say Goes
Do You Have A Secret?
The Technology Tail
Let’s Talk About Body Boundaries & Consent
A Secret Safe To Tell
Body Safety Rules
Protective Behaviours Themes
Early Warning Signs (Boy)
Early Warning Signs (Girl)
Posting Online (Primary School)
Games and teaching aids:
WACSS Feelings Cards Set
Anatomically Correct Doll (Male)
Anatomically Correct Doll (Female)
Please note: Anatomically Correct Dolls are of diverse cultural backgrounds.