Child Protection Education
Are you meeting your requirements to provide staff with child abuse prevention training?
With 1 in 7 boys and 1 in 3 girls experiencing sexual abuse before they reach adulthood early childhood services and schools play a vital role in abuse prevention.
WA Child Safety Services provides a comprehensive range of professional development, parent workshops and children’s sessions specifically designed for:-
- Western Australian Early Childhood Services and aligned with the Early Years Learning Framework.
- Western Australian schools and aligned to The Department of Education Child Protection Policy and Standard 12 Preventing and Responding to Child Abuse and mapped to the Schools Curriculum and Standards Authority curriculum.
Our training is delivered by accredited trainers with extensive experience in abuse prevention and protective behaviours.
Workshop options include:
- Child Protection & Mandatory Reporting for Staff
- Child Protection & Abuse Prevention for Staff
- Protective Behaviours for Staff
- Protective Behaviours for Parents
This workshop meets requirements for:
Read what our clients have to say about our Child Protection workshops.
“Great presentation, you kept all of us engaged and interested the whole workshop. Very interesting presentation and lots of new information to take on board. I feel more equipped now. Thank you!”
“I feel like info in this course was more real and had more impact on me than previous child protection workshops I have done. Thankyou.”
“Thanks Amy, really interesting presentation I learnt a lot.”
“I feel more confident identifying the signs of abuse and what steps to take. Thanks Amy.”
“The abuse indicators are good pieces of practical information – thank you.”
“I never knew about “grooming” so that was very interesting to learn about.”