WA Child Safety Services is a certified online safety program provider under the Office of the eSafety Commissioner.
Children and young people are online now more than any other time in history. They can be heavily influenced by social media and their online interactions and experiences.
WA Child Safety Services is committed to empowering children and young people to have safe and positive experiences within digital environments. We also support educators and parents in helping children and young people to maximise the benefits of being online, whilst helping them to manage the risks.
Our Cyber Safety workshops cover issues that currently affect children and young people, including:
- Digital wellness
- Protecting eyes, body and brain
- Screen time limits
- Managing rules, restrictions and boundaries
- Media literacy
- Online gaming
- Online grooming and cat phishing
- Youth produced sexual content, Nudes, Image Based Abuse and the Law
- Social media and self-esteem
- Digital footprint and digital reputation
- Privacy and personal information
We offer Cyber Safety professional learning workshops, parent workshops, school presentations and agency referrals for in-home education.